Your new team will quickly become the hot topic at the school. Offering your student athletes the opportunity to promote their team and school spirit through your team’s uniform makes them proud. Uniforms can be as simple as a t-shirt or a fully-coordinated ensemble.
- Contact a local apparel company to design team uniforms. Consider the needs for shirt, shooting vest, cap, jacket, sweatshirt or other school branded apparel.
- Consider outdoor retail companies for glasses, hearing protection, shell pouches, or other gear.
- Encourage student athletes to wear their uniform at all team Other sports make athletes wear their uniforms and so should you.
- Set up an ordering system for athletes and parents and have someone manage it.
- Make clothing options fun and accessible.
- Determine what clothing options you will need while considering weather and comfortability.
- Design a team logo. Consider conducting a design contest.
- Contact the school to get a list of vendors that other school sports use.