Publish a Yearbook Photo
A yearbook photos allows your team to become permanently enshrined in a student athlete’s memoir and represent the school proudly. A professional photo of your team will promote your team proudly.
- Reach out to the school yearbook staff to inquire about the deadlines and format for submitting a team photo.
- The photo should include the team and coaches.
- The photo should be unique and show the team in a positive light.
- The photo needs to be in good taste and not create controversy.
- Work with the staff to highlight captains, team leaders, and action shots.
- Submit photos with the team and League logo highlighting accomplishments throughout the season.
- Take options. Some with firearms and some without.
- Ask school officials if firearms are allowed in the photo.
- Submit new photos each season as the team continues to grow in size.