Host a Team Banquet
It’s important to recognize individual achievements and having a team banquet is a great way to celebrate the season for everyone involved with the team.
- Your banquet should be planned by a committee that you designate as there will be a lot of work setting it up.
- Secure a venue, try and find a place that serves a good meal at a decent price.
- Decorate with place settings, banners, pictures.
- Have team apparel, trophies, plaques, and medals on display.
- Invite all athletes, parents, and coaches.
- Invite a presenter or guest speaker to entertain the team.
- Hold a drawing for door prizes. Prizes can be things that were donated to the team.
- Keep the banquet under two hours and make sure to have FUN!